Scientific papers and reports
- White papers: St.meld. no. 17 (2001–2002) – Security for Society. The Road to a Less Vulnerable Society.
- White papers: St.meld. no. 22 (2007– 2008) – Security for Society
- White papers: St.meld. no. 29 (2011–2012) – Security for Society
- The Office of the Auditor General has revealed major weaknesses in cyber security in public administration in Document 1 (2010–2011). In the Report on Security 2009
- Zubieta L.L. "Resilience Framework for Critical Infrastructures" PhD Thesis Donostia-San Sebastián, July 2013
- White paper NOU 2015:13 Commitee of digital Vulnerabilities in Society - Summary
- White paper NOU 2012: 14 - Summary report from the 22. july disaster in Norway
- From University of Oxford – "Global Challenges – Twelve risks that threaten human civilisation"
- Proceedings from First International Symposium on Societal Resilience i 2010
- Norwegian Defence Research Establishment - http://www.ffi.no/no/Sider/default.aspx
- SEROS - Centre for Risk Management and Societal Safety - http://www.uis.no/research-and-phd-studies/research-centres/seros/
- Research Group at UiT - Societal Security, Safety, and Environment - http://en.uit.no/forskning/forskningsgrupper/gruppe?p_document_id=418243
- UiS - THE ANNUAL SOCIETAL SAFETY CONFERENCE IN NORWAY 2015-01.07 – lenke http://www.uis.no/article.php?articleID=90630&categoryID=14687
- IRGC Guidelines for Emerging Risk Governance