It is a pleasure to invite you to the Conference on Durable Concrete for Infrastructure under Severe Conditions in the framework of the LORCENIS project from 10th to 11th of September 2019, in Ghent, Belgium.
Conference on Durable Concrete for Infrastructure under Severe Conditions
The LORCENIS project deals with the development of long lasting reinforced concrete involving customized protection, repair and self-diagnosis methodologies for cost-efficient operation and service life extension. Looking forward to welcome you in Ghent.
- Smart concrete admixtures, internal curing, self-sealing, self-healing, carbon based fillers, nanofibers, nanotubes, layered double hydroxides, nano- and microcapsules, self-healing polymers for concrete
- Effects of smart admixtures on fresh and hardened concrete properties
- Modelling and service life prediction of concrete in extreme conditions
- Durability of infrastructure in the energy sector
- Durability and sustainability of tailor-made concrete in extreme conditions
- Extreme thermal gradients
- Ice impact
- Mechanical fatigue
- Acid attack
For more information, see the leaflet.
Het Pand, Onderbergen 1, 9000 Ghent - Belgium
Partners of LORCENIS project
Call for abstracts
Authors willing to present a paper at the conference are kindly invited to submit a 300 word abstract in accordance with the themes and topics before December 20, 2018 through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Authors of accepted abstracts are encouraged to submit a 2/4-page paper according to the format to be announced on the website.
20 December 2018 Abstract submission
28 February 2019 Abstract acceptance notification
15 May 2019 Extended abstract submission
15 May 2019 Early bird registration
10-11 September 2019 Conference