The school starts on Sunday afternoon with the first scientific lecture, and lasts until Friday after lunch. The school is adapted to the train schedule (please see the Travel Information page for details). Participants are strongly encouraged to stay the full duration of the school.
There is no registration fee for the winter school, but participants must cover their own travel costs and hotel costs at Dr. Holms.
Should there be any changes to your booking details, I kindly ask you to inform me before the registration deadline. For changes after that, you are responsible for informing the hotel directly. Please note that in case of late cancellation, no-show, late arrival, early departure, etc., you may be invoiced with a cancellation fee (up to 100% of the price of your original booking). The hotel may require a deposit for your stay. If so, you will be contacted by the hotel directly.
For 2020 the discounted prices are
Single room (full board*):
- NOK 1650 (EUR 170**) per person per night
- NOK 8250 (EUR 850**) per person for the whole school (Sun-Fri)
Double room (full board*):
- NOK 1150 (EUR 120**) per person per night
- NOK 5750 (EUR 580**) per person for the whole school (Sun-Fri)
* Full board means that all meals are included (breakfast, lunch and dinner). In addition, there will be a poster session (given a sufficient number of posters are submitted), and coffee breaks with light refreshments during the school.
** Prices in EUR are given as rough estimates for your convenience. Please check your local exchange rates to find the correct price in your local currency.
*** Please contact email@example.com if you plan on arranging your own accommodation. You will have to pay the conference fee of the hotel. We strongly advice all participants to stay at Dr. Holms in order to benefit the most from the social and networking aspects of the winter school.
Please register using the form below, or using the following registration link.