mtrxfit.zip shows one way of applying Vector Fitting to identification of multi terminal systems. It has options for creating ATP branch cards as well as a crude passivity enforcement procedure.
This package shows one way of applying Vector Fitting to multi-terminal problems. The main program features options for automatic generation of starting poles and enforcement of symmetry. The resulting model is given in two forms:
- Sum of pole-residue terms
- State space model (A,B,C,D)
|spavectfit.m||Sparse version of vectfit.m, called from mtrxvectfit.m|
|mtrxvectfit.m||Utility routine, called from mainfit.m|
|passive.m||Utility routine for passivity enforcement, called from mainfit.m|
|netgen.m||Utility routine for generation electrical network compatible with ATP-EMTP, called from mainfit.m|
|user_manual.pdf||A tutorial on how to apply the package|
|tutorial.m||Example case described in user_manual.pdf|
|circuit.atp||ATP-EMTP data fil which imports the electrical network generated in example tutorial.m|
|mtrxfit.pdf||IEEE paper describing the mathematics behind the package|
- The call parameters for spavectfit.m are different from those of vectfit.m.
- In addition, spavectfit.m allows to use individual weighting for all elements in vector.
- The convergence properties of spavectfit.m are similar to those of version 1.0 of vectfit.