The National Advisory Unit for Ultrasound and Image guided Therapy organizes courses for health personnel, in addition to tutorials and workshops in conjunction with international conferences.
- Training course in Ultrasound and Image Guided Therapy, Trondheim 25-29 September 2017. Course in connection with the HiPerNav ITN project, 16 PhDs, 6 from Norway, 3 Norwegian health regions. http://www.sintef.no/globalassets/sintef-teknologi-og-samfunn/rapporter-sintef-ts/hipernav-trainingevent2_trondheim_week39_program.pdf
- Training course in HiPerNav, Oslo, 4-8 September, 2017. Several talks provided by USIGT, Trondheim, in collaboration with Oslo University hospital.
- The 9th course in Ultrasound in Neurosurgery is arranged on June 15 - 16 (Thursday-Friday), 2017. For more information please use the course menu above. Contact:
- Ultrasound in abdomen, EAES course, full day, Friday 16 June 2017; HANDS-ON ULTRASOUND COURSE. Course directors: Calin Tiu (Romania), Andreas Melzer (Germany / UK). Course instructor: Thomas Langø (USIGT). 24 participants (international).
- NorMIT-tekno Workshop, March 2017, organised in collaboration with University of Oslo, Interventional Center.
- Use of USIGT tools/methods: Courses in anatomy for medicla students at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, NTNU.
- Use of USIGT tools/methods: Course related to movement anatomy and injection techniques for physiotherapists and general practitioners arranged at Laboratory Medicine and Children/Women diseases, St. Olavs hospital, organised 1-2 times a year