TCCS-12: Awarding Outstanding Achievements within CCS
22 June 2023
Professor Philip Ringrose from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)/Equinor has won the SINTEF and NTNU CCS Award 2023.
- Carbon Capture Science & Technology, a journal published by IChemE and Elsevier, will be publishing a special issue featuring full scientific papers from presentations given at the TCCS-12. The journal is a gold open-access journal, but the publication fee will be waived for all contributions to this special issue.
See more on our Jorunal Publication page
- June 18, 2023 Trondheim CCS Conference 2023 - Only two days to go ...
- June 2, 2023 Trondheim CCS Conference 2023 - Full Programme Now Published and Side Event at Tiller
- May 16, 2023 Trondheim CCS Conference 2023 - Breaking Records and Sponsorship Opportunities
- April 27, 2023 Trondheim CCS Conference 2023 - Extended Deadline for Award Nominations, Keynote Speakers and 300 Registered
- March 2, 2023 TCCS - Record number of abstracts, CCS Award and Sponsor possibilities
- Februar 10, 2023 TCCS - Trondheim CCS Conference 2023 - Extended Deadline and Registration Open
- February 3, 2023 TCCS - Trondheim CCS Conference 2023 - Third Announcement and Important Dates
- November 11, 2022 TCCS - Trondheim CCS Conference 2023 - Second Announcement and Call for Extended Abstracts
- June 27, 2022 TCCS - Trondheim CCS Conference 2023 - First Announcement
- February 24, 2022 Dates announced for TCCS-12