The papers will be published in SINTEF Proceedings, an Open Access Conference series. SINTEF Proceedings is recognized in the weighted funding model in Norway.
SINTEF Proceedings is indexed by Google Scholar and is under evaluation for indexing by Scopus. The peer-review procedures are according to international academic standards. Publishing with SINTEF Proceedings is compliant with the H2020 Open Access Mandate.
Publications from the series will mainly be published electronically, but may also in some cases be printed, generally for project funds.
For each publication in the series, a drafting committee is appointed, assessing and selecting the contributions. The drafting committee makes sure that the quality of all contributions published in SINTEF Proceedings, is assured by external peers.
Below, is described the procedure that will be followed, with the potential adaptation to the special needs of various subjects.
- The papers cannot exceed 10 pages.
- Contributions received before the announced deadline, will be forwarded to two experts in the relevant subject.
- Based on the comments from two experts, the drafting committee decides whether the contribution is accepted, refused, or has to be modified/improved by the author.
- Contributions that have to be modified/improved by the author, must be approved again by the two experts.
- In cases of doubt, a third expert will evaluate the contribution.
- Only approved (accepted) contributions will be included in the conference publication.
SINTEF Proceedings (ISSN 2387-4287, printed; 2387-4295, online)