Technical Advisory Committee
NCCS Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) consists of one representative from each NCCS industry partner.
The committee's responsibility is to advise on the technical work and progress in the Centre, and to provide recommendations on the R&D profile and the direction of the research on behalf of each organization.
The TAC had its first meeting on June 30, 2017, where the central issue was discussions of suggestions for KPN proposals to be submitted by NCCS in the fall 2017.
Leader of the TAC is Arve Erga, TOTAL.
- Aker Solutions, Pål Helge Nøkleby
- ANSALDO Energia, Mirko R. Bothien
- CoorsTek Membrane Sciences AS, Harald Malerød-Fjeld
- Gassco, Gudmundur Kristjansson
- HeidelbergCement, Liv Bjerge
- KROHNE, Edward Jukes
- Larvik Shipping, Stein Tollevik
- Norsk olje og gass, Trym Edvardsson
- Oslo Kommune, Johnny Stuen
- Quad Geometrics Norway, Ola Eiken
- Shell, Kristina Wittmeyer
- Statoil, Peter Zweigel
- TOTAL, Arve Erga (Chair)