- Mona J. Mølnvik
- Centre Director
NCCS is an international research cooperation on CO2 capture, transport and storage (CCS), co-financed by the Research Council of Norway, industry and research partners.
- is a long-term, stable collaboration, teaming up with a major CCS research and innovation efforts globally and a world-leading CCS industry partnership.
- is an Industry-driven Centre, allowing industry to drive the priorities of the Centre.
- allows flexible ways of interaction driven by the needs of the industry.
- provides access to world-class researchers and CCS research infrastructure.
- synergizes with international efforts to solve common topics of CCS interest through strategic international partnerships.