- Mona J. Mølnvik
- Centre Director
NCCS is an international research cooperation on CO2 capture, transport and storage (CCS), co-financed by the Research Council of Norway, industry and research partners.
- is a long-term, stable research collaboration, teaming up with major CCS research and innovation efforts globally and a world-leading CCS industry partnership
- is an industry-driven Centre, allowing industry to influence the research priorities of the Centre
- allows flexible ways of interaction driven by the needs of the industry
- provides access to world-class researchers and CCS research infrastructure
- synergizes with international efforts to solve common topics of CCS interest through strategic international partnerships