NCCS – Industry driven innovation for fast track CCS deployment
NCCS will enable fast-track CCS deployment through industry-driven science-based innovation, addressing the major barriers identified within demonstration and industry projects, aiming at becoming a world-leading CCS centre.
- NCCS will through research ensure that Norway remains an international leader in CCS
- NCCS research activities supports achieving CO2 storage in the North Sea
- NCCS will contribute to the government's ambition to realize a full-scale CCS chain by 2022
- NCCS will exploit the potential of the ECCSEL infrastructure
- NCCS Newsletter July - 2019
- Mission Innovation CCUS workshop
19-20. June in Trondheim
Webpage updated with presentations
- Feasibility of CO2 storage as a climate mitigation measure in Norway
Seminar series Outside the BOCCS. (CCS = CO2 capture and storage.)
March 13, 2019 - The event will be streamed
- Vår Energi - New partner in NCCS
The 10th Trondheim CCS Conference is an internationally leading CCS conference. It was held June 17-19 in Trondheim, Norway. At the Conference, international researchers, policy makers, industry and academia gathered to present and discuss the latest CCS research.
This June, NCCS hosted the IEAGHG International Interdiciplinary CCS Summer School. The Summer School joined 58 students from 24 countries, who spent one week in Trondheim learning from world leading experts within the CCS feild. Thank you to all who helped make the Summer School such a great success!
Professor Roland Span won the SINTEF and NTNU CCS Award 2019 at TCCS-10
Professor Roland Span of Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany, received the prestigious SINTEF and NTNU CCS Award, honouring his extraordinary contributions and outstanding work in…
Increasing CO2 storage safety through stochastic simulation of well cementing
Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) is widely accepted as one of the viable solutions to the greenhouse gas problem. An important part of…