The project work started summer 2015 and has been concentrated on the following three activities:
- A literature review related to application of aggregation and disaggregation techniques in other parts of the world.
- Knowledge building on existing disaggregation technique.
- The activity has been combined with a new solution approach where parts of the existing disaggregation technique are combined with formal optimization to give a new solution approach.
- First results from this new model are promising but much more testing are needed.
- Implementation and testing of a new method for calculation of energy inflow to aggregated energy model.
- The new method is tested on a user case from summer 2014 where the existing model gave illogical results.
- The new method will be further tested to verify that it gives general improvements and not only solve a specific problem.
Activities related to aggregate model structure will start this year.