Please see points below for preparing your oral presentation at EERA DeepWind'2020
- Please register here before 5 January.
- You must arrange hotel and travel booking yourselves; see Accomodation and Travel for suggestions.
- All presentations shall be in English.
- Upload your presentation within 13 January (powerpoint or pdf) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Name the presentation by your name and session.
- Send your short bio to the chairs for their introduction before 13 January.
- Meet at the session at latest by start of the break before your session. This is for briefing by your chair, checking/uploading your presentation and bio.
- Keep time, and generally keep to "simple" power point or pdf presentations. Bringing along advanced codes for running simulations or others during presentations often does not work.
- All presentations will be published as pdf's at web after the conference.
If you are writing an article for the conference, please complete your paper according to the authors instructions and send the pdf by e-mail to email@example.com before 8 January 2020. All papers will be reviewed and successful submissions will be published on-line in the IOP Conference Series - Journal of Physics.