In preparing your poster you may find good tips on the UNC The Graduate School
- Please register before 5 January.
- You must arrange hotel and travel booking yourselves; see Accomodation and Travel for suggestions.
- The poster shall be in portrait orientation, A0 format. All posters shall be in English.
- You have to print and bring your poster to the conference.
- There will be poster stands at the venue just outside the conference room and we expect you to put up your posters on these during the morning of 15 January. You should be at the stand during the poster session 17.00-19.00 hours on 16 January, but keep your posters up for display during the whole conference so that participants can check them during breaks.
- All posters will be published as pdf's at web after the conference. Therefore, please send a pdf of your poster in A4 to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before 10 January
If you are writing an article for the conference, please complete your paper according to the authors instructions, and send the pdf by e-mail to email@example.com before 8 January 2020.
All papers will be reviewed and successful submissions will be published on-line in the IOP Conference Series, Journal of Physics
There is a poster award for best content and presentation, respectively. The winners will be announced during the closing session of the conference. The selection will be done by a review committee. The committee will consider relevance, originality, scientific content and presentation. The award on best content is selected among the posters that are accompanied with a full paper, whereas the award on presentation is open for all posters.