Call for abstracts
Boost your professional profile and recognition by submitting a paper abstract addressing any of the topics in the programme. First authors of abstracts selected for presentation (oral or poster) are granted reduced fee for participation.
The abstract shall be one to two A4 pages and include Objective, Methodology and (expected) Results. The text shall be in 12pt Times New Roman, left. The topic shall be one of the following:
- New turbine and generator technology
- Grid connection and power system integration
- Met-ocean conditions
- Operation & maintenance
- Installation and sub-structures
- Wind farm optimization
- Experimental testing and Validation
- Wind farm control systems
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The selection criteria are relevance, quality and originality. Authors of accepted abstracts will be asked to give either an oral or poster presentation. Please state your preference.
All authors of accepted abstracts are invited to submit full papers for peer-review. Preparation of full papers is optional. These will go through a full peer-review and successful submissions will be published on-line in the Journal of Physics, Conference Series
Deadline for abstract submission: 30 October 2019
- Abstracts shall be one to two pages (A4) in English stating topic, title of presentation, main author for correspondence and co-authors. Please use the word template.
- Send your abstract as a Microsoft Word or Acrobat pdf file by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preparation of full papers is optional. These will go through a full per-review and successful submissions will be published on-line in Journal of Physics: Conference Series.
There is a poster award for best content and presentation, respectively. The winners will be announced during the closing session of the conference. The selection will be done by a review committee. The committee will consider relevance, originality, scientific content and presentation. The award on best content is selected among the posters that are accompanied with a full paper, whereas the award on presentation is open for all posters.