The main deliverables from CINELDI are:
- Decision support methodologies and tools needed for the optimal planning and asset management of the future system.
- New cost-effective concepts and solutions for smart operations based on new emerging control and monitoring technologies and extensive real time monitoring.
- Methods and models for cost-effective integration of flexible resources in smart distribution grids, including business models on how to utilise this flexibility.
- New concepts and solutions for utilising flexible resources in ancillary services and for increased observability between the distribution and transmission systems.
- Microgrid concepts, technologies and solutions for optimal design, operation, and integration with the distribution system.
- Roadmap and recommendations for the transition to the intelligent electricity distribution system of 2030-2040 in Norway.
- Knowledge base for grid owners and public authorities.
- Training researchers and master students and transfer expertise to industrial stakeholders.
- Efficient knowledge transfer through goal-oriented communication and user-involvement.
- Facilitate business opportunities for technology providers by knowledge transfer.
- Innovation opportunities for DSOs and TSO.