CINELDI has the ambition to establish itself as an international reference project on distribution grids for the future. Extensive international cooperation will enable CINELDI to:
- Stay informed about emerging topics and promising methodologies under development.
- Give researchers in CINELDI access to and advice from the leading researchers in their field.
- Get access to laboratory resources not available in Norway and data from international demonstration projects.
- Participate in future international research projects.
- Disseminate research results and build international recognition.
International collaborating partners in CINELDI
- AIT (Austria)
- CentraleSupelec (France)
- DTU (Denmark)
- Fraunhofer (Germany)
- Michigan Tech (USA)
- NEDO (Japan)
- Sandia (USA)
- Strathclyde (UK)
- Tecnalia (Spain)
- Tokyo Inst. of Technology (Japan)
- TU Munich (Germany)
- University of Cagliari (Italy)
- VTT (Finland)
Smart grid alliances:
- ETIP SNET
CINELDI has established an international Scientific Committee.