NCCS – Industry driven innovation for fast track CCS deployment
NCCS will enable fast-track CCS deployment through industry-driven science-based innovation, addressing the major barriers identified within demonstration and industry projects, aiming at becoming a world-leading CCS centre.
- NCCS will through research ensure that Norway remains an international leader in CCS
- NCCS research activities supports achieving CO2 storage in the North Sea
- NCCS will contribute to the government's ambition to realize a full-scale CCS chain by 2022
- NCCS will exploit the potential of the ECCSEL infrastructure
- Mission Innovation CCUS workshop 19-20. June in Trondheim. The workshop is held back to back with the TCCS-10 Conference. The workshop is organised by SINTEF Energy on behalf of the Mission Innovation Challenge CCUS country contacts. - INVITATION -
- Feasibility of CO2 storage as a climate mitigation measure in Norway
Seminar series Outside the BOCCS. (CCS = CO2 capture and storage.)
March 13, 2019 - The event will be streamed
- Vår Energi - New partner in NCCS
The 10th Trondheim CCS Conference is an internationally leading CCS conference. It is held June 17-19 in Trondheim, Norway. At the Conference, international researchers, policy makers, industry and academia gather to present and discuss the latest CCS research.
This June, NCCS hosted the IEAGHG International Interdiciplinary CCS Summer School. The Summer School joined 58 students from 24 countries, who spent one week in Trondheim learning from world leading experts within the CCS feild. Thank you to all who helped make the Summer School such a great success!
Third presentations of keynote speakers – TCCS-10
We are proud to present three more keynote lecturers at the TCCS-10 conference. Kjell-Børge Freiberg, Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Norway Kjell-Børge Freiberg was…
Second presentations of keynote speakers – TCCS-10
We are proud to present three more keynote lecturers at the this year’s conference Myles Allen, Professor of Geosystem Science, Environmental Change Institute, School…