NCCS – Industry driven innovation for fast track CCS deployment
NCCS will enable fast-track CCS deployment through industry-driven science-based innovation, addressing the major barriers identified within demonstration and industry projects, aiming at becoming a world-leading CCS centre.
- NCCS will through research ensure that Norway remains an international leader in CCS
- NCCS research activities supports achieving CO2 storage in the North Sea
- NCCS will contribute to the government's ambition to realize a full-scale CCS chain by 2022
- NCCS will exploit the potential of the ECCSEL infrastructure
- NCCS newsletter #4 - October 11, 2018
- NCCS newsletter #3 - October 3, 2018
- Article from Task 9: Unikt samarbeid for CO2-prosjekt
- Blog: NCCS Hosted the 12th Annual IEAGHG CCS Summer School (June 2018)
This June, NCCS hosted the IEAGHG International Interdiciplinary CCS Summer School. The Summer School joined 58 students from 24 countries, who spent one week in Trondheim learning from world leading experts within the CCS feild. Thank you to all who helped make the Summer School such a great success!
NCCS – The value of bringing the CCS world together
No country, no business, no institute can do CCS on their own, James Johnson said on the first day of GHGT-14. And Jérôme…
NCCS represented at CCS Forum 2018
In June 2018, Imperial College in London organized the Second CCS forum. This meeting hosted international delegates from academia, industry and government, representing…