NCCS – Industry driven innovation for fast track CCS deployment
NCCS will enable fast-track CCS deployment through industry-driven science-based innovation, addressing the major barriers identified within demonstration and industry projects, aiming at becoming a world-leading CCS centre.
- NCCS will through research ensure that Norway remains an international leader in CCS
- NCCS research activities supports achieving CO2 storage in the North Sea
- NCCS will contribute to the government's ambition to realize a full-scale CCS chain by 2022
- NCCS will exploit the potential of the ECCSEL infrastructure
- Feasibility of CO2 storage as a climate mitigation measure in Norway
Seminar series Outside the BOCCS. (CCS = CO2 capture and storage.)
March 13, 2019 - The event will be streamed
- Vår Energi - New partner in NCCS
- NCCS newsletter #5 - December 19, 2018
This June, NCCS hosted the IEAGHG International Interdiciplinary CCS Summer School. The Summer School joined 58 students from 24 countries, who spent one week in Trondheim learning from world leading experts within the CCS feild. Thank you to all who helped make the Summer School such a great success!
FME Innovation Task Force – 5 recommendations for more innovation in energy research
The concept of “saving the world” has become part of our everyday challenge. We are continually reminded by scenarios and reports on climate…
Nominations open for the SINTEF and NTNU CCS-award
The SINTEF and NTNU CCS Award is given for outstanding achievements within the field of carbon capture, transport and storage (CCS). Provided worthy…