Norwegian CCS Research Centre – Industry driven innovation for fast track CCS deployment
- NCCS will ensure that Norway remains an international leader in CCS
- NCCS will ensure that we have CO2 storage in the North Sea
- NCCS will contribute to the government's ambition to realize a full-scale CCS chain by 2020
- NCCS will exploit the potential of the ECCSEL infrastructure
The 10th Trondheim CCS Conference is an internationally leading CCS conference. It is held June 17-19 in Trondheim, Norway. At the Conference, international researchers, policy makers, industry and academia gather to present and discuss the latest CCS research.
Budget (million NOK):
- Industrial Financing 210
- R & D partners 120
- Research Council of Norway 240
SINTEF Energy will head the programme
Read more about CCS-related activities:
The scheme of the Centres for Environment-friendly Energy Research (FME) seeks to develop expertise and promote innovation through focus on long-term research in selected areas of environment-friendly energy. There are today 11 centres within renewable energy, energy efficiency, social sciences and CO2-management. The research activity is carried out in close cooperation between prominent research communities and users. The centres will operate for eight years (2016 – 2024).