The Laboratory Services department, was established as a separate laboratory team in 2010 and was the first of its kind in SINTEF.
The laboratories cover methods and experimental needs for projects in SINTEF's Environmental Technology sector. These projects typically involve the fate and effects of oil and other contaminants in the marine environment.
- Microbiology and Molecular Biology
- Environmental Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry
- Weathering studies, small-scale
- Weathering Studies, mesoscale
- Field trials and oil spill response
- to be a pioneering laboratory on HSE and QA, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- have a continuous competence development unit that meets the requirements for the implementation of our projects with a focus on both technical proficiency and quality
- strategically develop our research infrastructure to meet future needs
- create synergy with others to strengthen and increase our services
Contact: Ansattinfo mangler