Are you interested in decision support tools? How they are going to change our working and everyday life? Can decision support tools be a better team player? Can better human/automation collaboration improve performance and safety within Air Traffic Management, emergency management, train dispatching or maritime sector?.
Join us in building decision support tools
of the future!
SINTEF invites you to a free kick-off workshop 28th January in Oslo or online from 14:00 to 16:00.
- Alexandra Bech Gjørv, CEO, SINTEF – Technologies that change our working life
- Theodoor Zeh, Human Factors Director, Frequentis, Austria – The Joy of work in safety critical control rooms
- Åke Wall, Senior Air Traffic Controller and Aviation Operational and Validation Expert, Luftsfartverket, Sweden – Operational experience of Automation in Aviation
- Jonas Lundberg, Linköping University – About the importance of human-automation collaboration
- Amela Karahasanovic and Tomas Nordlander, SINTEF – Introduction of the NextGenDST project
Workshop is relevant for the practitioners and researchers working in the time-critical complex domains.
More info about NextGenDST project can be found here.
Convinced? Register here.