C-feed was established in 2014 as a spin-off from SINTEF Fisheries and Aquaculture, and has for many years been running a small scale production-unit in Trondheim, Norway. The production is now being scaled up in a new factory outside Trondheim, with the ambition to meet a fast growing demand for high performing larval feed.
Seminar leader: Bjørn Myrseth (board member, C-feed)
- 09:00 Introduction and presentation of C-Feed. Rune Bjerke (CEO, C-Feed)
- 09:20 Effects of copepods on different fish species and lobster. Jan-Ove Evjemo and Andreas Hagemann (Researchers, SINTEF)
- 09:45 Copepods as starter feed for marine fish. Elin Eidsvik (Biologist, C-Feed)
- 10:10: Feeding strategies and optimal use. Case studies from Norwegian hatcheries. Yngve Attramadal (Production manager, C-Feed)
- 10:45 Sales and distribution model. Transport, logistics and storage of eggs and live copepods. Ole Andreas Lo (CTO, C-Feed) Q&A and discussion after each sessio
The seminar is limited to 20 participants and is free of charge. To learn more about c-feed, please wisit our webpage at www.cfeed.no